MINERVA - read-only archives

Infiltrate. Reveal. Destroy. This forum is gone, but not forgotten.
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:09 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Stuck: Elevator with the error signs
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:29 pm 
Inductee

I am stuck in part 3 , in the elevator with the error signs. I can't find way out.
When I jump, I always die. Thanks for any help.

[edit: punctuation]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:14 pm 
Seeker

tictac wrote:
i am stuck in part 3 , in the elevator with the error signs cant find way out
when i jump i always die
thanks for any help

I'm afraid you may have to be more specific. There are many elevators, and many error signs in part three - try looking around for some structural weaknesses, or obvious clues as to how to get where you're going. For example, if you see a broken support beam, it's a pretty good clue that you have to break another one to set things in motion.

As for me, I got stuck at the grenade sockets - I thought I had to get them all yellow at once, and when that didn't work, I started hitting them in different orders, thinking I had missed a clue, or indicator of which order to hit them in - and the valve puzzle. I must have used fifty or sixty grenades on various pipes and other apparent weak points. Then I got ambushed by a fast zombie, accidentally threw a grenade, and things clicked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:49 pm 
Inductee

after the satelite destroys the beam and the controller finds you are still
alive he says if you can get out before the satelite recharges he may send a helo to pick you up i go and pick up weapons ammo from the one open ammo depot then go to the elevator ,part way up the elevator stops , there is a error sign laying on the elevator floor and on jammed in a wall opening both in the elevator shaft the glass is broke on one side but i cant jump shoot anything that seems to change i look out the broken glass side and see another error sign just out side and two computer terminalson far wall

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:34 am 
Acolyte

Sounds like you're missing game resources to me...the missing elements might be blocking you from continuing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:08 am 
Inductee

thanks to all the posters! i erased mineva and reloaded the patched version no more red error signs and pink and white textures where the red error sign had been is now a bridge

thanks again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:49 pm 
Inductee

same thing happed to me.. I have now deleted the game from my valve listing.. where can I get the patched version to download?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:24 pm 
Seeker

Full Metastasis download page.

Remember, you must have Half-Life 2: Episode One installed to play properly. Enjoy!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]