MINERVA - read-only archives

Infiltrate. Reveal. Destroy. This forum is gone, but not forgotten.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Need help (weaponless) - In moderation
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:05 pm 
Inductee
 ICQ  Profile

Hello

I am in the level "Metastasis_3" in this room:

In that room, as you can see in the image above, is a supply-box too. But without an weapons I can't open the box! What is this box for as well?

At the left side is a weapon-room but that room is closed and I can't open it. At the right side is another room (intermediate space), which I can open. When I enter the room at the right side, there's a door at the right side of that room again, which I can open too. But when I enter there, a camera at the top catch me an a few seconds later combines come to kill me. And me, I have now weapons, f..ck!. I tried to get further but with no weapons, it is inconsolable!!

Any ideas, how I can get into the weapons room??

Post subject: "boxing Clever"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:17 pm 
Acolyte

Boxes aren't just for breaking you know.

Guns aren't your only resource.

Look around you - Observe, Experiment, Persist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:44 pm 
Inductee
 ICQ  Profile

Yes, I know that boxes aren't just for breaking!

But why do you think I have posted this message here?

I just experimented an observed a lot and that's why I posted here because I have no ideas at this time! I tried almost everything but in this room you can do nothing! You can press nothing nor you can click something nor you can step above your box and make "nothing"!!

I hope there are better help! Thanks.

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:27 pm 
Inductee
 ICQ  Profile

Ok, I go further without any weapons. I go down with an elevator. Then I come to this room:

I'm now looking from a balcony down in this area. When I go down and enter the door I have marked red (first I have to open it), at the end there is a rotating sphere (now white, before, in the room above it was the earth). In this room I stack the boxes and pull out the power-cable. Then I can enter. I press the button and behind me something opens. Here is also a metal-box with ammo, which I can't take because "I have no weapon"!!! Now go back to that room which you can see on the photo. When I try to go in the elevator, that's impossible, because the door to room where I can get to the elevator is closed??!!

What I have to to in this photo room??

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]