MINERVA - read-only archives

Infiltrate. Reveal. Destroy. This forum is gone, but not forgotten.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:36 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:48 am 
Seeker

For what it's worth I'd like to again suggest that this would all be more sensible if these threads were just undeathified. Demoting them to death serves no purpose other than to effectively preclude further discussion of those topics. Any future trickle of plot discussion that may occur is likely to be along these same lines, and I fail to see the rationale behind hiding and locking these threads.
I've read stuff on far more forums than I've registered for, and if something requires registration I usually just don't bother. Removing threads inactive for a couple weeks may make sense on Valve's forums or anywhere there's thousands of posts a day, but just seems a little silly here. IMHO of course.

(Oh, and I'd ask waz up with alla dis cheese bizness if I thought I had any chance whatsoever of getting a straight answer.)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]