MINERVA - read-only archives

Infiltrate. Reveal. Destroy. This forum is gone, but not forgotten.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: I had this dream ...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:46 pm 
Acolyte

I had a dream that I was playing a version of MINERVA: Metastasis in which Adam had redone the first level part of it. Or at least, I "knew in the dream" that it was supposed to be MINERVA: Metastasis -- I call this "Morpheus telling you" whatever it is.

But anyway, it quickly started diverging from the actual game, and included these tougher guys in what looked like a cross between a Combine soldier's uniform and an HEV suit (sans helmet). They were taller, too. Most of them were identical bald goons, who were like normal Combine soldiers except that they took multiple headshots to kill, but there were a few "story NPCs" around as well, all of whom had hair (and there was one woman). It culminated in this "big reveal" that you, the player character, were the result of this mostly-unexplained "experiment," I guess the same one that had produced the aforementioned tougher-guys. There was voice-acting and everything.

Of course, looking back now, I wonder what it had to do with MINERVA, I'm just saying ... ;)

Post subject: Re: I had this dream ...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:47 am 
Acolyte

I've had a dream where an Assassin from F.E.A.R. materialized on my bedroom wall and electrocuted me to death. It shocked me awake.
Man, that game messes with your head.

Post subject: Re: I had this dream ...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:40 am 
Acolyte

Wow, perhaps this is a prophecy from Adam about the future of Minerva! I think I saw the Minerva logo in a pancake a few days ago... Maybe it's all linked! :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]